The Kingdom of steel (U.S.) - Valhalla
Effective Date: November 27, 2013
Subject to the terms and conditions ("Terms & Conditions") set forth below, members of Kingdom Of Steel’s (U.S.) Valhalla (“Program”) will earn Warrior Rewards (“Rewards” or “Points”) in connection with qualifying purchases at The Kingdom Of Steel (U.S.) that are redeemable towards future qualifying purchases.
- PROGRAM MEMBERSHIP
- ELIGIBILITY: Valhalla Members must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older to be eligible for membership in the Program.
The Program is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Program accounts are not transferable and are not for sale, resale, or barter. The Kingdom Of Steel (U.S.) and its affiliates may also have other similar customer loyalty programs; membership in Valhalla does not confer any rights or benefits in any other programs of The Kingdom Of Steel (U.S.) or its affiliates.
- ENROLLMENT: BY PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, YOU AGREE, OR IN THE CASE OF MINOR PARTICIPANTS THE PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN OF SUCH MINOR PARTICIPANT AGREES, TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS IN THEIR ENTIRETY.
4. HOW TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT: Member Accounts will be automatically set up by placing an order with The Kingdom Of Steel (U.S.).
UNIQUE MEMBERSHIP IDENTIFIER: Each Valhalla member ("Member") will be assigned a unique customer account ("Account"), identifiable by provision of the Member's name, email address, phone number, address, and/or a combination thereof. Members will not receive a membership card or membership number – Member Accounts will be identified by Member name and email address. In order to receive credit for Qualifying Purchases (as defined below), to inquire about Account balance, and/or to update or change your personal data, you must contact customer service by email at email@example.com.
- HOW TO UPDATE MEMBER INFORMATION: Members are responsible for keeping the personal information associated with their corresponding Account, including email address, address, and phone number, current by contacting customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. From time to time, The Kingdom Of Steel (U.S.) may obtain change of address updates from other sources such as the U.S. Postal Service, and may use such notification to update the corresponding Account, but is not obligated to do so.
- HOW TO EARN WARRIOR REWARD POINTS
- GENERAL TERMS: Members can earn Warrior Rewards (“Points”) by making a qualifying purchase ("Qualifying Purchase") at The Kingdom Of Steel (U.S.). When making a purchase, you must FIRST provide your Account information, such as your email address, name, address, and/or phone number at checkout. Purchases made without first identifying and confirming your Account information are not eligible to earn or receive Warrior Reward Points.
- EARNING WARRIOR REWARD POINTS AND POINT CALCULATION: All Members earn ten (10) points for every one US dollar ($1) spent when they: (i) purchase qualifying products ("Qualifying Products") at The Kingdom Of Steel (U.S.) (i.e., make a Qualifying Purchase), AND (ii) provide and confirm their Account information at the time of the Qualifying Purchase. A Qualifying Purchase must meet the minimum order value of USD $20.00 before shipping and handling, before all taxes, and fees, and after all discounts have been applied.
Warrior Reward Points will be added to the account after the order has been shipped/completed.
Warrior Reward Points are rounded down to the nearest dollar amount. For example, if you spend $9.99, you will receive 90 points. Calculation is as follows: USD $9.99 rounds down to USD $9 x 10 points per dollar = 90 points.
- ACCRUAL AND CONFIRMATION OF WARRIOR REWARD POINTS EARNED:
Warrior Reward Points will be credited to your Account at the time your Qualifying Purchase. For all Qualifying Purchases, the amount of Warrior Reward Points earned during a Qualifying Purchase transaction will be reflected in an email you will receive after you place your order.
ALWAYS CHECK YOUR RECEIPT AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE: Your Warrior Reward Point total for a Qualifying Purchase will be reflected on your receipt in the form of your Qualifying Purchase total (rounded down to the nearest dollar amount). If your Qualifying Purchase total is not reflected, or otherwise appears incorrect, it is your responsibility to contact customer service at email@example.com within ten (10) days of transaction to have the situation reviewed and addressed. MEMBERS ARE SOLEY RESPONSIBLE FOR CONTACTING CUSTOMER SERVICE AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE OF ANY ACTUAL OR PERCEIVED DISCREPENSIES OR OMMISSIONS WITH REGARD TO THE QUALIFYING PURCHASE TOTAL. IF ADJUSTMENTS ARE WARRANTED, IN THE SOLE DETERMINATION OF THE KINGDOM OF STEEL (US), THEN ADJUSTMENTS WILL BE MADE ACCORDINGLY. ADJUSTMENTS WILL NOT BE MADE IF THE ATTEMPT TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS NOT MADE WITHIN TEN (10) DAYS OF TRANSACTION.
- EXCLUSIONS: Members earn Warrior Reward Points only on the purchase of Qualifying Products at The Kingdom Of Steel (U.S.). Products deemed Qualifying Products are in the sole discretion of The Kingdom Of Steel (U.S.). The following products, items, charges, and purchases are SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED as Qualifying Products and/or Qualifying Purchases: gift cards; gift certificates; voucher redemptions; returned items; previous purchases; shipping and handling charges; and all taxes, including without limitation, federal, state, and local taxes or use taxes. Warrior Reward Points will be earned only on the actual price of an item at the time of purchase.
The following purchases are also SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED from earning Warrior Reward Points: (i) purchases made by a Member prior to joining the Program; (ii) purchases made by a Member prior to joining the Program and (iii) purchases made without first identifying and confirming your Account information.
- EARNING WARRIOR REWARD POINTS THROUGH REDEMPTION OF GIFT CARDS: Redemption of gift cards by a Member who identifies and confirms their Account information at the time of redemption of the gift certificate will earn Warrior Reward Points for the amount of Qualifying Purchases made in the corresponding transaction.
- RETURNS: Warrior Reward Points earned pursuant to a Qualifying Purchase that correspond to a subsequent return, refund, or other credit will be deducted from the Member's account in an amount equal to the Warrior Reward Points earned for the original transaction, including bonus points (if any).
- BONUS WARRIOR REWARD POINTS: The Kingdom Of Steel (U.S.) may run certain bonus point promotions ("Bonus Warrior Point Promotions") under which Members can earn additional or bonus points ("Bonus Points") in connection with the purchase of certain Qualifying Products. Members will earn bonus points on each Qualifying Purchase only as specified in the corresponding offer. Bonus Point Promotions are subject to the terms and conditions of the corresponding offer and may be offered at any time in The Kingdom Of Steel (U.S.) sole discretion.
Bonus Point offers cannot be combined with any other offer unless specifically stated otherwise under the terms and conditions of the corresponding Bonus Point Promotion. If, during a Bonus Point Promotion a Member makes a Qualifying Purchase and any of the Qualifying Products, or the purchase otherwise comes with an additional free product(s), Bonus and or Warrior Rewards Points will not be issued on the retail or any other value of the free product(s).
- HOW TO REDEEM WARRIOR REWARD POINTS
- GENERAL: Warrior Reward Points earned by a Member may be redeemed only for future purchases at The Kingdom Of Steel (U.S.) in accordance with the specific terms and conditions set forth below and contained elsewhere herein.
- REDEMPTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Warrior Reward Coupons will not expire;
- Warrior Reward Coupons cannot be combined with any other coupon;
- Members must present their Warrior Reward Coupon at the time of purchase in order to redeem;
- If a Member earns more than one Warrior Reward Coupon, such Warrior Reward Coupons may only be redeemed one purchase at a time and MAY NOT be combined/redeemed in a single transaction;
- Warrior Reward Points accumulated on different Accounts of different Members MAY NOT be combined or aggregated;
- Warrior Reward Points may be redeemed on the purchase price of products only and cannot be used towards the payment of any taxes, shipping/handling charges, or other fees and charges.
- OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- GENERAL: BY JOINING The Kingdom Of Steel’s (U.S.) Valhalla, YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE, AND CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
The Kingdom Of Steel (U.S.) reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at any time, to cancel, modify, or restrict the Program, in whole or in part, or any aspect of the Program, in whole or in part, including, without limitation, Membership eligibility requirements, the Warrior Reward Point earning/accumulation ratio, the Warrior Reward Point redemption policy, and the Warrior Reward Point expiration policy. The Kingdom Of Steel (U.S.) may take any such action(s) without advance notice. The Kingdom Of Steel (U.S.) may make such changes even though such changes may affect the ability of Members, individually or collectively, to use Warrior Reward Points already accumulated. At all times, Members are solely responsible for remaining knowledgeable about, and in compliance with, these Terms & Conditions.
The Kingdom Of Steel (U.S.) reserves the right to determine the amount of Warrior Reward Points in any Member's Account based on The Kingdom Of Steel (U.S.) internal records related to such Member's Account. A Member's Warrior Reward Points balance, as reflected in The Kingdom Of Steel (U.S.)’s records, shall be deemed correct. In the event of an inconsistency between the amount of Warrior Reward Points accrued in a Member's Account as may be stated on any Member's receipt and The Kingdom Of Steel (U.S.) 's internal records, The Kingdom Of Steel (U.S.)'s internal records will control. The Kingdom Of Steel (U.S.) assumes no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect Member information. WARRIOR REWARD POINTS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND CANNOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH. The transfer and/or sale of Warrior Reward Points is strictly prohibited, and may result in the confiscation or cancellation of your Warrior Reward Points as well as suspension or termination of your Membership.
The Kingdom Of Steel (U.S.)'s in its sole discretion may revoke any Member's Membership in the Program at any time if such Member engages in abuse of the Program or fails to follow the Terms & Conditions of the Program. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of Warrior Reward Points or redemption of Warrior Reward Points may result in revocation of Membership in the Program and may affect a Member's eligibility for participation in any other of The Kingdom Of Steel (U.S.) or any of its affiliates programs. The interpretation and application of the Program's Terms & Conditions are at the sole discretion and determination of The Kingdom Of Steel (U.S.).
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
PROGRAM INFORMATION AND CONTACT DETAILS
For information or questions regarding the Program email firstname.lastname@example.org